Event Date : 2018-07-10 - 2018-07-12
Submission Deadline : 2018-05-22
Venue : Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University, Thailand
Website : http://www.ispc.ict.mahidol.ac.th/
The 2018 Seventh ICT International Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC 2018) aims to provide an international forum for both undergraduate and graduation students studying in ICT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other IT-related disciplines to present their practical project works, and share their ideas under the theme of Digital Technology for Life.
Participating in this conference, students will not only gain valuable experience from sharing with students from different countries, but they will also have a chance to materialize their ideas by presenting them to representatives from various prominent companies who eagerly look for innovative ideas to create new products that could change the world using their vast resources.
The ICT-ISPC 2018 will be held on July 11-13, 2018 in conjunction with The 15th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE2018). The conference is held physically at the Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University, Thailand. Student authors and participants abroad can also participate in the conference via video conferencing setup at TUAT and UTM.
TOPICS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWINGS:
- Computer Networks and Security
- Data and Knowledge Management
- E-Business Technology and Applications
- E-learning Technology and Applications
- Embedded Systems
- Green Technologies
- Healthcare Information Technology and Applications
- Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning
- Mobile Applications
- Multimedia and Digital Contents
- Software Engineering
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision
- Other topics related to ICT and Applications
Organized by : Faculty of ICT, Mahidol University, Thailand